Saturday, January 10, 2009

TP Alumni Nite 09 Jan 2009

Went to TP Alumni Night yesterday evening. For the very first time, it was held outside TP, at Fort Canning Centre. It was a pretty good choice of venue, with the surrounding to be serene and cooling at night. As expected, there wasnt much familiar faces. Cos i guess many of my fellow classmates arent aware and most perhaps, nt so interested to join in as well. Alright, if I ever decide to go again next yr, I will pull the rest in definitely.


There was the usual games and performances, by TP students and alumni band group. And I was glad to catch 2 songs which I felt was good, a reason being that the person who delivered did it well and more imptly, the songs are simply good. They are 'Bleeding Love' and 'Always be my baby'.

So, this morning a search in Google was all I need to do. The results showed me Mariah Carey's 'Always be my baby' but it wasnt what I wanted. So, after clicking more options, it brought me to the right one- David Cook's version. The song which he sang while he was in Top 7. It is not that Mariah Carey's wasnt nice. It was perfect actually. It is just that perhaps as a female, David Cook's version touches me feeling more.

Meanwhile, enjoy the video.


No comments: