Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tired but fruitful day

Yeah, Lunar New Year is approaching soon. Just one more week and it's time to celebrate. But before enjoying e festive by gorging sinful goodies and taking ang bows, it also implies that spring cleaning is at the top of the to do list. This time round, my room was the first to be completed because I had one full month of time lazying ard at home.

Yeah, the sad news is I havent found a job. but the good news is, well, I am one day closer to finding my perfect career. Crap.

Anw, with all the cleaning up of the house, though I am pretty tired now, I still feel quite alert. But I am sure my energy level is still far behind my mom's. She is still washing the laundry now while I am relaxing in my own room, typing this blog. I am suspecting all moms in this world are superwoman! ;p

No comments: