Friday, March 27, 2009

Say cheeze!

It was a pretty great day yesterday. Considering that I finally did my temporary crown for my tooth in the afternoon. So now, i can smile confidently without being self-conscious.

My fren had insisted that my broken tooth wasnt obvious. But no matter what, I always suspect that others would stare and laugh at my chipped tooth. In fact , there is always a part of me who wanted to tell and explain to everyone how I fell and broke my teeth- just to earn some symphathy. But ultimately, I didnt do it. Apparently, most who know about it found my mishap to be quite ridiculous. In fact, one of my friends laughed at it. (Yeah, u, vanessa, even though u may not be reading this post. But I will certainly send u this blog link and make sure u read this post next time).

Having went through all the injections and drilling of teeth, I have really learnt my lesson painfully. I now pay 101% attention to caring for my teeth and I am sure my dentists will be glad to hear this. Perhaps one good thing that comes out of this matter is that I am going to have a whiter and nicer permanent tooth soon.

Plus, I need to thank my Endodontist, Dr Andy Lim and Prosthodontist, Dr Quek, both from National Dental Centre. They are really the nicest dentists, very professional, yet friendly and gentle during treatment. To add on, Dr Toh fr Crown dental has been pretty good too. I sought treatment fr him the day that I broke my teeth. He was friendly and was pretty honest with my condition. The only bad thing was that the clinic only accept cash and the dental fees are sky high. (which prompts me to jokingly tell my frens that I shd perhaps find a dentist as boyfriend. But I am still receptive to this idea. So, anyone who has potential one in this category, pls update me. haaaaa)

P.S. Another happy stuff that is worth mentioning is that I finally collected my internship cert yesterday and I got a Gold Award. Think I need to really thank David for his generousity in the evaluation. Thanks David!!

No comments: