Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Countdown

Xian's last day of assignment was last fri while Vanessa's was on sat. So yesterday was officially the first day I was left alone during lunch. Pathetic...Usually, we would grab our lunch and eat at the canteen as we gaze ard trying to recognize ppl or share with each other any office gossips. But now that both girls left the company already, I prefer to stay in the office to eat my lunch.

The only consolation at work now is that there is a quite-cute engineer at the office, which at least make the environment more 'stayable'. and oh yeah,another reason is that at least i still have this temp salary to pull me thru my dental expenses.

But, i guess I am still looking fwd to the end of my assigment too. Counting down to about 19 more working days.. Yeppie!

No comments: