Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wake me up when the Semester ends

gosh. finally the hectic weeks are over soon. Two more reports to be handed in, plus 1 exam and this smu study journey will end. How nice. Hope I wont change this opinion half a yr later from now. Not that I dislike my sch, it is just that 3.5 years at smu is ... enough. We once discussed that if we are to restart this whole journey again, hw would we react? Erm. the answer we gathered was that, we didnt even dare think about it.

But of cos there are still the plus sides of being a student, like getting student discounts, having concessions, and of cos, lamenting and complaining to our working friends how poor we students are..haa (note: the last pt might not be really accurate cos u might be amazed to find out how the pocket money of some students might be higher than an avg worker, sigh...).

anw, setting aside these grumbling... we girls took some time to have lunch outside sch... and we went to a 'cha chan teng', Chinese tea house at raffles city- Streets Cafe. Seems like we have some obsession with chinese food and dim sum, esp since we just went rivercity restaurant for its lunch buffet a week ago. But, seriously I dun mind cos dim sum and chinese food are actually my all time fav...cos they are yummy!


Honey Butter French Toast (Trust me, it is really scrumptious but beware,
u better get another person to share this (fat). Got my hint?)

Honey Butter Thick Toast (didnt try this, but lixian requested for more
honey to go with it. so guess it is def more plain than the butter toast)


Cafe Club sandwich. Ooh... I am gg hungry just by looking at it now..
sh*t. no wonder i put on weight recently.

No comments: