Friday, August 01, 2008

Shopaholic-in-training

I am supposed to collect some free 6-piece travel sets for myself and my sis from AHAVA at centerpoint.. and when I reached the store barely after lunch hrs, the sales asst announced to everyone in the store that it has been fully redeemed. What? today is only the first day out of 15 days for redemption lor.. Sian!

and my feet is aching now... from too much walking obviously... went somerset this noon and then went raffles place for lunch w sis and back to somerset and then to orchard... in this pair of flats...
looks good, looks comfortable.
but no. it is not comfy at all... the insole is hard and the strap is loose. I nd to constantly grab the front of the flat with my feet in order to prevent it from flying off. and did i forgot to mention that it is also slippery? i almost slipped twice at a same spot.

but at least something to make my day... i managed to find a good buy from Tangs Studio while it is having sale between 30% and 70%!!!

Look at this gorgeous pair of black evening shoes which i bought at Tangs... I havent found any good occasion to wear it yet but I guess there will def be a chance to do so.. hee..

No comments: