Thursday, April 29, 2010

Rotten French Fry

A serious question here. how bad can a french fry ever be?

The answer is 'tastes and smells like dung'

You might feel puzzled why I would say this out of no where. This is because this afternoon, I tasted the most horrible, corrigible, terrble tasting french fry! right in a famous fast food chain. It's first letter is 'M' but I can tell you it is NOT McDonald.

I guess this is the worst food experience in my whole life. The french fry (*note: Only 1 french fry out the whole packet) looks normal, but one bite and it emits the smell of drainage water/ unprocessed pig innards...

This is really not a joke. It smells so bad that my sister can also smell it a few cms away. I immediately spit it out and rinsed my mouth. I showed it to a staff and when she smelled it, she was shocked by the pungent smell and threw it right back on the tray! - making this the 2nd ridiculous experience. I mean, when a customer complain to you about yr product, you dont give give a heck care look and throw the product back to the customer! Terrible customer service.
In the end, I informed another staff about it and she too agree that it smells bad. but again, no explanation, no recovery. They are really lucky that I wasnt any mystery diner, otherwise, I would FAIL them utterly. Zero!

Let me know if you want to know which fast food, which outlet. I will definitely let you know. Meanwhile, I am going to boycott them for the time being, I still cant forget that taste/smell right now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ugh... this just happened to me. Googled rotten french fry and your blog came up. Ha.
So disgusting. I will never EVER eat another fry.
Sorry this happened to you, yet relieved that I'm not the only one.
Now... if I can only keep myself from vomiting.
Ick.... the taste haunts me.