Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cinnamon Rollz

It has been months since I touched my oven again.

Decided to bake some cinnamon rolls since I finally managed to find ground cinnamon powder at cold storage in Tamp 1. It is really quite difficult to find those grounded type, i tell you. So I went to get the other main ingredients: baking yeast, butter, milk, and bread flour.
gosh, it was a good 10 years since i last made bread during my secondary food and nutrition class. So there was a bit of clumsiness during the kneading of the dough... Initially I thought the bread will turn out terrible as the dough was so sticky that my hands was almost glued together during kneading. So i just let it rise in a big bowl, covering it with a clean wet cloth.

I was so impressed with myself as the dough managed to rise to about 2.5 times its size after 1+ hours! ha

so ta da. here are the end products. Share with my friends and colleagues next time when it looks more presentable lar. keke

No comments: