Sunday, January 03, 2010

Doing nothing...

Ok. I am going to add in 1 more new year resolution.

- Spend half hour a day doing and thinking nothing

I think this is really important, helps to remove stress and a day of tough work.

Had a long day today. Woke up at about 7am to help coordinate attendance taking for Chingay practice.. then went back home at 12noon, help out with some house work and went back office at 5+. Just managed to settle down after leaving office at 10.30pm. Did not manage to uncheck any pending work on hand. Rather, my time today was spent doing newly added tasks. Also received a phone call from a potentially problematic unemployed resident. What I have for the person is that 'If you dont help yourself first, nobody can'...

But a few happy things I managed to achieve today:
- borrowed 'Starbucked-A double tall tale of caffeine, commence and culture' today
- helped my mom clean up the windows
- celebrated my sister's BD today
- painted my toe nails just before heading for work (I know this last one is not really something sig. but it means that I managed to pamper myself today...so yeah, shd be on the list too)

ok, time for me to do nothing for half hour ...

No comments: