Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Food, Glorious Food

Since I still have some spare time these few days, I decided to blog about some of the food which I had tried recently.

For a headstart, here is my most recommended dessert.

Chocolate, Peanut and Plain Belgium Waffles from Yamazaki Boulangerie Chaude @ Tampines 1
This outlet is actually under Sun Moulin and all its breads and snacks are freshly baked daily at the bakery. So far I have only tried its Belgium Waffles as it is highly recommended by my sister. The waffles are quite popular so they are often out of stock by late afternoon or evening. There are 3 choices in total- Chocolate, Peanut or Original. Sorry if the photo look unappealing but trust me, they taste really nice. It is crispy on the outside with a cake-like texture inside, although I find it to be a little too sweet for the chocolate one. In contrast, the peanut waffle tastes much more savory and guess what, I figured that if the peanut waffle can be glace with a little bit of chocolate coating, it would most prob be heavenly.

Plain Belgium Waffle $1.50 each
Desribed as "Crispy crust and sweet aroma with original Belgium Sugar"

No comments: