Monday, February 09, 2009

First day of work

This is the first time in my life where I had not spent a single cent during my first day of work. The reason being that there was free company transport and I had brought my own lunch (having the nearby canteen to be in renovation)...

So far, fatigue has not hit upon me yet even though I woke up at 5.30am this morning. I reckon it could be that I had not move much in the office, being a couch potato, whilst doing the scanning of documents and keying in of data. But I am sure my eyes and wrists would feel the weariness soon. Perhaps in 2-3 hrs time...

By the way, a young fellow who is also working temp at my workplace tot I was married... becos of the ring on my middle finger... haaa... i almost got choked. Perhaps I cant blame the kid, cos I was wearing formal clothes as well, thus adding on to suppport his assumption that I am married. And since today is the last day of Lunar New Year (Yuan Xiao Jie), I would forgive anyone who might have unintentionally uttered the wrong question.

No comments: